We are committed to meeting and exceeding the expectations of our guests through our unremitting dedication to every aspect of service.
We are committed to the growth, development and welfare of our people upon whom we rely to make this happen.
Together, we shall continue the Elgin tradition of pioneering in the hospitality industry, striving for unsurpassed excellence, developing and efficiently managing a unique collection of individual hotels and resorts across beautiful and high potential destinations spread out across the world. Each property has its own distinctive flair and charm, while guests are assured unparalleled warmth and hospitality in every destination.
- We see an organisation which aims at leadership in the hospitality industry by understanding its guests, and designing and delivering products and services which enable it to exceed their expectations. We will always demonstrate care for our customers through anticipation of their needs, attention to detail, distinctive excellence, warmth and concern.
- We see a lean, responsive organization where decision making is encouraged at each level and which accepts change. An organization that is committed and responsive to its guests and other stakeholders.
- We see a multi-skilled workforce, which consists of team players who have pride of ownership in translating the organization's vision into reality.
- We see an organization where people are nurtured through continued learning and skill improvement, and are respected, heard and encouraged to do their best. Oberoi is recognized as best practice for training and developing its people.
- We see a more multinational workforce which has been exposed to different cultures, problems and situations and can use its experiences to enrich the local employees whether in India or overseas.
- We seek to develop manage and operate Elgin Hotels and Resorts in strategic commercial and resort locations spread out across the world.
- We see user-friendly technology enhancing value for our customers and helping our personnel by making information more accessible.
- We see an organization which is conscious of its role in the community, supporting social needs and ensuring employment from within the local community.